Hip Hip Horaay!

Well Blair Bush seem be great friends. As for where you live while in some cases what the United States does may or may not effect you in this case I think its effected pretty much every industrial nation and not to mention made Osama even more hateful of the western world as from what I understand he does like the fact the U.S is in Saudi Arabia and has been since the first gulf war. Bush needs to wake up and remember one thing what goes around comes around and based on what he has done for or not for this country it maybe sooner then later.

from the link perris posted
"Democrats also have pointed to U.S. weapons inspectors' failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, a criticism of Bush's allegations that the former regime possessed them -- his main rationale for war. Former chief weapons inspector David Kay said recently that he had concluded Iraq had no such weapons. " so if that is the case which it does seem to be and the lack of terrorist type camps like there was in Afghanistan the only real reason for this war in Iraq was to finish what his father and the UN started

chastity said:
...If that is the case which it does seem to be and the lack of terrorist type camps like there was in Afghanistan the only real reason for this war in Iraq was to finish what his father and the UN started

this was a side benefit

the real reason bush started his war was so that Americans would be diverted from the job as president that he was doing.

it created another rallying point for bush to look the hero.

this was the real reason for the war.

for instance, why on earth this man would take our troops from Afghanistan to start a war on an entirely different front, is beyond me, and beyond anyone that knows the basic principles of military strategy.

that being;

you must avoid at all costs, taking war to two fronts...if you are forced into a war on two dofferant fronts, it must be as the very last resort.

so, in other words, this war is nothing but a re election campaign.

of course, the added benefit of finnishing his fathers work.

The war in Afganistan was well over and the US has more then enough fire power to handle that and more , they also have troops in bosnia and so forth, There was no danger of them being over run the only real flaw was when they charged in so fast that the supply line was not as tight as it should have been and as for his father they should have never stopped in the first place back then the brits ( that would be me also I am UK born and uprooted to Canada ) should have been allowed to do what they wanted at the time and that was give the coup de grace.

as for his father they should have never stopped in the first place back then the brits ( that would be me also I am UK born and uprooted to Canada ) should have been allowed to do what they wanted at the time and that was give the coup de grace.

I agree, his father never should have stopped, his father had my support, and the support of the american people, and he had the support of all branches of the American government

so he was a failure in that regard, and he should not have stopped...shame that he did

now, when jr. decided to start his little war, saddam ws less of a threat then he ever has been, not more of a threat...much less a threat then in the past twelve years, (obviously)...the scary part is that this information is not new...bushes advisors told him so before the war.

news flash to this president...you don't have a war when the threat is deminished, you have a war when the threat has grown...hmmm...interesting concept, don't you think?

he should study this baisc principle in "war 101" soon to be offered on a college near you...he needs the course;

chapter one;

"avoid war when the threat to your country has deminished"

chapter two;

"avoid war on two fronts when possible"

"The war in Afganistan was well over and the US has more then enough fire power to handle that and more'

America has enough fire power to have three or four fronts, she probably has enough fire power to take on the world if the world banded against her.

enough fire power is not the issue, the issue is the price that a country will pay for the effort of an elective war war in the first place, no matter how sound your victory will be, the price for two fronts is too high, and the price will put a nation and a society to ruin.

let's not forget that this war is an elective, or optional war.

as far as the war in afghanistan being over, we are far from done there.

but none of this is the point here in Amereica on this war.

weather or not this war has a noble outcome has nothing to do with the current head of state circumventing the American government to get his own agenda accpmplished...we do not have dictators here...the man we put in office is NOT allowed to start war for any reason other then the reasons he puts before the other branches of government.

that is the point, and the fact that bush was able to do this, to circumvent the American government and how it is mandated to operate, and he is not being held responsible for the things that he said that brought us to war is more alarming then you can imagine

Yep it would seem as this Bush is trying to distory this country and by having a war on two fronts he can keep the media from seeing that is what he doing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back