Hip Hip Horaay!

After failing to win a single state in the Democratic primaries and caucuses, former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean today pulled the plug on his once seemingly unstoppable presidential campaign. "I am no longer actively pursuing the presidency," Dean announced.

?

Anyone care to elaborate on why this is good?

I think what he is trying to say, is that he is happy Dean won't have a chance to be President anymore.

everyone knows I'm no fan pf president bush, but I don't think dean would be good for america

o_87 said:
I think what he is trying to say, is that he is happy Dean won't have a chance to be President anymore.
I get that, but why is that a good thing. Couldn't give a **** about politics myself, just curious why it's such a good thing. Was the guy going to make every Friday "wear-pink-bunny-ears-or-be-arrested day" or something.. ?

Friday "wear-pink-bunny-ears-or-be-arrested day" or something.. ?

Is this a bad thing???

No, quite the opposite. However some people may be opposed to this movement..

SPeedY_B said:
I get that, but why is that a good thing. Couldn't give a **** about politics myself, just curious why it's such a good thing. Was the guy going to make every Friday "wear-pink-bunny-ears-or-be-arrested day" or something.. ?
To be honest, I'm like you, I don't really know either.

All I can say is it is about time. Bush as been a bit of a disappointment to me but I still think he is a far cry better than anyone else in the running.

doesnt matter how long you give him he wont find WOMD in Iraq or a brain in his head :p

Geffy said:
doesnt matter how long you give him he wont find WOMD in Iraq or a brain in his head :p

Too true. In my opinion, Bush is a PAY~NIS. He cares too much about the upper class. Clinton left a $6,000,000,000 surplus that Bush dumped into the pockets of fat, rich, republicans in an instant. Think gas prices are going to fall now that Bush controls them? Yeah? Think again, and think about it. BUSH controls oil prices, still think they're going to fall?

Bush don't control jack squat wanna see some funnies??

The first three years...
can the English language survive?

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
- George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
- George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow."
- George W. Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
- George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
- George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
- George W. Bush

"Public speaking is very easy."
- George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
- George W. Bush

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
- George W. Bush

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
- George W. Bush

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
- George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
- George W. Bush

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
- George W. Bush

God help America..... :D :p :D :cool: :rolleyes: ;)

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - George W. Bush

While redundant, I'm sure he's just trying to get-through to the masses that probably don't know what the word import means. :p

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
- George W. Bush

Appealing to Madam Cleo and her followers...? :cool:

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- George W. Bush

See..., an honest answer! ;)

"The future will be better tomorrow."
- George W. Bush

Kinda makes you want to punch the ballot twice! :)

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
- George W. Bush

Gives an in-depth look at the problem. :D

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
- George W. Bush

See, doesn't BS about where we are being led. :) (just declassed from the X-Files) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back