hilary getting newt's endorsement? !

It's part of her strategy to appear more moderate in order to sway voters her way in 2008. As far as why Newt is helping with that... probably because he's getting something in return.

muzikool said:
It's part of her strategy to appear more moderate in order to sway voters her way in 2008. As far as why Newt is helping with that... probably because he's getting something in return.

Newsflash: she's always been "moderate" (and shrewd). By the sheer fact that she's a woman and a Democrat, not to mention the furor generated when Bill Clinton was elected president when conservatives wanted to continue their Reagan/Bush gravy train, she will inevitably be labelled as some extremist liberal feminist.

What is more surprising, however, is that Newt Gingrich and her are getting along. I'm more surprised by him than by her!

Melon

Was a story here on the news (Syracuse NY) other night about her becoming buddies with Republican folks, and them buddies with her. :p

I would rather see Al Gore in office than Hillary Clinton...

and I would probably shoot my foot off if al gore was president.

I'm not republican or democrat but the democrats could do better...too early for Obama??!?!

Too bad the republicans didn't have someone as exciting as Obama...in public he seems like he actually cares about America

Tuffgong4 said:
I would rather see Al Gore in office than Hillary Clinton...

and I would probably shoot my foot off if AL gore was president.

you did shoot off your foot, or your children's foot, or the lives of the children of your friends...you voted for Bush, and this is where we are today...attacked though warned with precise intel of the event long before it would happen, after the attack, deliberately diverting resources earmarked to fight terrorism away from terrorism, creating more terrorists then could ever be imagined...you did shoot off your foot physically...and more then physically... financially too, as Bush's own economic adviser told us that with those tax giveaways big media told us was such a grand idea, Bush gave all the money you and your parents invested toward your retirement and gave it to rich people, more then that as well, since with every action and decision this president makes, the world bands together against America in a vile hatred never before seen or imagined ...talk about shooting off your foot, you did physically, socially and economically

I'm not republican or democrat
if you thought Bush was a better candidate then Gore, imo you are clearly a republcan...I love when republicans (and democrats) try to claim they are neither party so they point something along their party preferance anyway
democrats could do better...too early for Obama??!?!
I agree, Hilary is not electable

I think the republicans will field another Bush, (jeb)and if the Republican candidate is not McCain he will run for president as a democrat..if McCain is able to run as a republican, it will be the biggest landslide in history.
Too bad the republicans didn't have someone as exciting as Obama...in public he seems like he actually cares about America

no need, wealthy owned and consolidated big business media will assasinate the character of whoever runs on the democratic ticket...especially if it's McCain

Last edited:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back