HiJackThis! Log Auto Analyzer

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I would assume this is not terribly new, but I do know that whenever someone posts a log here people just go through it. I was surfing the net looking for something and came across this seemingly useful website.

http://hjt.networktechs.com/

Gives you an instant response to what is safe to remove, and safe to keep. VERY cool :)

Nothing substitues someone who knows what they are doing to look through a log. There have been a few of these over the years, but I have never found one that should be completely trusted.

Yeah definitely not a substitution, and I'm not sure how useful it is as I haven't tested it yet. Could, however, be used as a resource :)

J79 is great with logs and so is bulldog and cookiegal. I woud't trust anyone else or a machine to make a decision. At the very least a google is in order for suggested removable part.

Thank,:p SEriously though, I am out of practice. I still know what shouldn't be there, but I am not 100% up-to-date on the latest and greatest malware removal. I do still have access to some forums with some pretty smart guys.

It's impossible to stay current on everything all the time, as long as you know where to go to find the answers, you'll be ok in the end :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back