HiJackThis! Log Auto Analyzer

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I would assume this is not terribly new, but I do know that whenever someone posts a log here people just go through it. I was surfing the net looking for something and came across this seemingly useful website.

http://hjt.networktechs.com/

Gives you an instant response to what is safe to remove, and safe to keep. VERY cool :)

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
Nothing substitues someone who knows what they are doing to look through a log. There have been a few of these over the years, but I have never found one that should be completely trusted.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yeah definitely not a substitution, and I'm not sure how useful it is as I haven't tested it yet. Could, however, be used as a resource :)

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
J79 is great with logs and so is bulldog and cookiegal. I woud't trust anyone else or a machine to make a decision. At the very least a google is in order for suggested removable part.

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
Thank,:p SEriously though, I am out of practice. I still know what shouldn't be there, but I am not 100% up-to-date on the latest and greatest malware removal. I do still have access to some forums with some pretty smart guys.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
It's impossible to stay current on everything all the time, as long as you know where to go to find the answers, you'll be ok in the end :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut