Highest safe temp for a P3

T

TheNightMonkey

I o/ced my P3 933mhz to about 1ghz, and my temperature will sometimes hit 60 degrees celcius but not often. Is 60 degrees celcius a safe temperature or should I let up a little on the o/cing.

Ow OW OW!!!!!!!!

A little too hot for me!

Get more fans in there
Rounded cables
or something

not going to gain much by going to one GB from 933

aint worth toasting a computer for a few extra frames per sec

that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it

just get a better fan, make sure that there is proper ventilation in the room, that helps alot.

Mine has been 45 degrees celcius, eversince I had my computer.....and it runs like a beast!!! 50 degrees, is the safe zone but if you want better preformance you should always aim for 30 degrees....I am tooo lazy to get a better a hsf....Cheers!!!:)

Originally posted by TheNightMonkey
k thx. so 50 degrees celcius is safe?
thats ok, I am madly overclocked and am able to keep at 44 C at full load no matter what with a volcano 7+. Only problem is that it is like a freaksing hair dryer.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back