High quality wallpaper photography from my latest excursions

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Been ages since I've been back at OSNN. Been busy with so much outside cyberspace. Anyway, thought I'd share some high quality 1600x1200 photography from my trip to Western Australia as well as the beautiful Dandenong Trail close to where I live.

Here are some thumbnails:

Swallow_taking_in_ocean_view_by_coathanger007.jpg

Western_Australia_beach_by_coathanger007.jpg

Red_Sunset_by_coathanger007.png

The_12_Apostles__Australia_by_coathanger007.png

Enjoy :)

Doh...there should be 33 images. But deviantart are having database issue atm so you only get to see a small sample :(
http://coathanger007.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Thank guys :)

btw, deviantart's database is now fixed so you should be able to see all 30 something pics and not just 4-5 ;)

I'm only seeing 4-5 still, but man those are some awesome shots.

hehe..thanks :) Not sure what's going on with deviantart. I can see all the images now but several hours ago there were only a handful. Hopefully its stable now. btw, if its not too much trouble, would appreciate your comments at deviantart.

camera and lens(es) used for the captures?

Thanks!

Mike A!

hehe :D My camera is a actually pretty averagy. It's the Sony Cybershot DSC-S600 6.0 mega pixel camera with the standard Carl Zeiss lens 2,8-5,1/5,1-15,3
It's absolutely shocking in the dark. I've tried every setting possible but refuses to focus :D

I need a camera that takes big pics of the night.
Like with clear stars, moon, night clouds.
Any suggestions?

The Canon Digital Ixus 65 is highly recommended. Has ISO up to 800 giving well exposed, accurate pictures with perfectly saturated colours (review from PC Authority).

hehe :D My camera is a actually pretty averagy. It's the Sony Cybershot DSC-S600 6.0 mega pixel camera with the standard Carl Zeiss lens 2,8-5,1/5,1-15,3
It's absolutely shocking in the dark. I've tried every setting possible but refuses to focus :D

Wow, I never thought I would see pics like that from a point and shoot

VERY nice... REPS +!

:)

Last edited:
I've returned from my trip to Malaysia and Singapore. What a trip it was...everything from food, traffic, people, atmosphere so completely different from Australia. They say a picture speaks a thousand words...so I'd better just leave you with the pictures ;)

http://coathanger007.deviantart.com/gallery/

Here's a sample:
Singapore_Sunset_by_coathanger007.jpg

Goldfish_at_Kek_Loksi_Temple_by_coathanger007.jpg

Beautiful_Butterfly_by_coathanger007.jpg

View_from_Mont_Kiara__Malaysia_by_coathanger007.jpg

Malaysian_backstreet_by_coathanger007.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, Singapore and Sentosa Island. I vaguely remember the place. Visited when I was 6, almost 15 years ago. I bet it's changed quite a bit since then. :)

Beautiful pictures coathanger, great camera work.

Tks for the encouraging comments.

NetRyder, Sentosa Island has changed a fair bit. Do you remember the water fountain display? THey've now synchronised the lasers with splashes and have flames shooting out...really impressive!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back