High quality photo/media printer needed, recommendations needed

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
I have a client that needs a HIGH quality printer that is capable of printing not only photos but other types of media as well (e.g. postcards, brochures, etc.).

The Canon PIXMA Professional series has been recommended, but I'd like other opinions.

Pro9000
Pro9500
More Information on Both Models

Price is not really an object as long as the printer is able to print high quality photos and other media. However, we'd like to keep the cost under $1000.00.

Any thoughts, opinions, suggestions? Thank you.

What's wrong with you people? Nobody here does professional quality? Speak up!

I like the Canon printers a lot.. I have a lower end Pixma and it does a phenomenal job for the price. I've seen some of the work on the pro series with the pigment inks - I think only the 9500 pro has the pigment inks and the grey and matte ink tanks. As long as the picture source is good and you use a high quality paper, they do some great print work.

mm... i dont really know how "professional" is supossed to look

but nice hp deskjets (like the photosmart series) printing on highest quality, with the appropriate paper/cartridges look pretty amazing

theyre not that expensive... but supplies might be :|

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back