Hiding e-mail address for bulk e-mailing to clients?

• Thread starter mazspeed@redshi
  • Start date
M

mazspeed@redshi

Ok, I have about 400 on my client list, and I want to send out a general e-mail out to them, I would like to send out a bulk e-mail to everyone but I don't want people seing each others e-mail address.. How can I do it so it looks as if I sent it just to that one client, and not everyone on my list??

Thanks again in Advance all

Cheers
Mike

Under which e-mail program? If I use Outlook or Outlook Express and or Incredimail all the cc's show up.. Is there some setting that I must do to hide the e-mail list?

Thanks again
Mike

If you're using OutlookXP, click New Message and select "Bcc field" from the View menu.

You should get a new Bcc: field. Add all the addresses to that, and leave the To: and Cc: fields blank.

Cheers!
NetRyder :cool:

That's alot of email addis... jo0 spamming people? I would use a proggi called "Mail Bomber" instead... Click here

I'm not spamming, but I'm just sending a general e-mail to my clients. I run an electrical company and my clients need updates on prices and stuff like that, so what I want to do instead of e-mailing all these people one by one is e-mail them all but hide there address from everyone else and make it look like I just e-mailed them. So Outlook XP will do this? are you sure? I don't mean to question you it's just very vital to my business that I get this right the first time :happy:

Thanks again..
Will that bomber work for this kind of thing? Or am I better off with Office XP?

Cheers
Mike

Outlook is not meant to send out 300++ messages at once.

I just gave you a link which will do all that you ask. It's meant to do "Mass Emailing", and I used it when I ran my UBB internet forums for theis exact purpose. I can help you out if you need it...

Ok.. I have the program now.. How do I make it do what I want? what are the steps? Again thank you very much for your time and effort....

Cheers
Mike

mazspeed@redshift.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back