Hi...

M

MiseryQ

I gotta say this...

The more other forums I find the more I relize how different this place is...

I joined another forum that I somehow found a link through from here... There main site had some good info so I joined...

I got PM'd from the "Super Moderator" that I can't have links in my sig... "Only senoir members can have links in ther sig". I asked a question in a forum, this place has lots of forums inside forums... So I asked the question in the main forum, still on topic, that got more views... It got deleted...

I love you guys sniff... Don't ever change sniff...

Lonman

Bleh!
ROFL...

Welcome home MQ.... we love you too, man<<<(isn't there a brewski that goes w/ that?)

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
MiseryQ,

I'm sorry to inform you that the picture of a Pint you posted does not meet european regulations. ( This is a British site, after all )

The head is at least an inch ( 2.21 CM) to big and it is not in the standard regulation pint glass. Also The handle is wet which would lead to the Punter dropping the pint.

I'm afraid we will have to confiscate all your remaining stocks of beer and glasses. Please be in this afternoon.

Thankyou for your attention.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller