Hi resolution graphics

Punkychan

OSNN Addict
I'm quite new with Photoshop.I just want to know how do these people make those hi resolution images ? For example the image file is 800 X 600 and the file size about 182 Kb.Do they do touch ups or just originally scanned with a hi dpi scanner ?

Erm, well you just choose the 600x800 then lower to quality to make the size lower (kb size not dimension size)

Skazz

yeah, well the only way to reduce the size of the file but keep as much of the integrity of the picture as possible is making a .jpeg image lower quality (done after doing save as .jpg - a window comes up)
I try to stay away from using any other file format than .jpg and .png because of the limitations most other formats have (like .gif is only good for animations imo)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back