Hi!.... again

I don't think you saw him here. He is now a ghost on this board. I think he went to some place called Spammers Paradise. He said something about wanting to get his post count really high something like 10,000 posts... :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
I see no deception.
Look at the avatar. The avatar. Avatar. wooooooo woooooooo See the avatar. The avatar. Avatar. ooooooooo ooooooooooo
Look over here <<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

DOH!
Stupid Hipster strikes again. Don't look at my avatar. No not mine. Look at xsivforce's avatar....that's it xsivforce's avatar..........yes his avatar.........ooooooooooo......ooooooooooo

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
DOH!
Stupid Hipster strikes again. Don't look at my avatar. No not mine. Look at xsivforce's avatar....that's it xsivforce's avatar..........yes his avatar.........ooooooooooo......ooooooooooo
Ohhh errrr. :confused:

That hypnosis is working xsiv.....*I love you, I love you, I love you*:eek: :eek:

That hypnosis is working xsiv.....*I love you, I love you, I love you*
Me as well xsivforce ... :eek:

Hey Hipster, you been sniffing that smoke from all the bushfires????

I need me a dose of that hypnosis. Then I'll steal marg from ya lol

Hey Xsiv, why are there sooo many lite weight posters here??? SPAMMERS... :p :p yaaaa riiiiiite. :p

We are the ELITE Spammers of Spamdom. You all bow before our furry... mere mortals. Muahahahaha!!!

Your so called spamming is child's play to us... an every day normal occurance we the ELITE do as second nature. If we lay our Fugistic Spammatic Vengeance upon thee you would quiver into nothingness. Muahahahaha!!!! :p :p

LITE WEIGHTS!!! :cool: :cool:

I have yet to show you the true power. YOU WILL BOW BEFORE THE SPAM KING!.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back