Hi!.... again

Impostor. I shall spam you untill I you can spam no more. Then spam cometh!

This means SPAM!... I'll Spam you out of spam. You'll be spamed so bad you wont have any spam left to spam. The spam is undwerway. Im launching every spam I have and they are gonna spam you bad! The only people that have seen the end of spam have been spamed. I WILL SPAM YOU! lol

Ace, when your 300 + post count reaches my 3000+ post count in a short matter of months, you will be spam king.

Meanwhile, you are spam minion. If you wish, you may join me and you shall be under my rule, getting your rank promoted as you spam, er, go. That way, you may be spam peasant, then spam knight, etc.

But now, untill you join, you are spam outcast.

have not seen mafiafromrussia lately, he is the true king of spammers here lol

Originally posted by Octopus
have not seen mafiafromrussia lately, he is the true king of spammers here lol

He has been overthrown.

hey Nicko,overthrown? what do you mean? been banned or what?

Be pretty funny if he was banned.

Mafia left the Really Long Thread to move to a new place, where he could spam more. Thus, his kingdom that was once in the really long thread, has been burned down to the ground, and destroyed.

Now replaced by something more magnificent.

Originally posted by Nick M

Mafia left the Really Long Thread to move to a new place, where he could spam more.
Now replaced by something more magnificent.
:D :D Good Advertisment :cool:

You will never take me title. I can spam all day long (hadn't the evil job to INTERFERE!) Just you wait!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back