Hey PseudoKiller?

• Thread starter computerfreak76
  • Start date
C

computerfreak76

if im not mistaken didnt the chick on your signature play a lesbian in the movie Higher Learning?

You're good if you can tell me who's in my sig :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz
You're good if you can tell me who's in my sig :p
Some random buff black guy

DAMN IM GOOD! hehe:D

Originally posted by computerfreak76
so jewelzz who is it?

hmmm... someone seems alittle too interested who the buff bald black guy is...

/me wonders if someone is trying to come out of the closet..
blink.gif

dude did you read the rest of the damn thread?

she told me to guess who the guy in the profile was and i guessed and she never answered.

your pretty quick to judge if someone is gay or not maybe you need to check your own closet PAL.

Sorry computerfreak76, I haven't been on as much the last few days that's why I hadn't answered.
I don't know who it is lol, just found the pic and find him quite handsome ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
just found the pic

isnt it funny how people "just find" pics like that, they are never looking for it, it just appears out of nowhere ;)

Originally posted by New Disease
isnt it funny how people "just find" pics like that, they are never looking for it, it just appears out of nowhere ;)
LMAO, Gotta love a smart ass :D
It didn't just appear. I was looking for pics to use for sigs and avatars and for my wallpaper for the desktop thread :D

Originally posted by computerfreak76
dude did you read the rest of the damn thread?

she told me to guess who the guy in the profile was and i guessed and she never answered.

your pretty quick to judge if someone is gay or not maybe you need to check your own closet PAL.

/me thinks I hit a nerve... :D

nah he didn't hit a nerve. i'm not gay plain and simple and usually the accuser is guilty of the crime. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back