hey london peeps...

Kush

High On Life!
yo peeps, my dad and sister are in london now and i told them to get me some burberry clothes, where is the cheapest place to get real burberry merchandise, and i say cheapest not cheap because i know its not cheap. i want a polo or 2 and a t-shirt if they make them, and boxers too. how much would that cost and where should i tell my dad to go? thanks in advance, rep++ for those who try to help <--- but that doesnt need to be said :)

I think Bond Street. There's some expensive cheap stuff there. lol :p
You'll find LV down one of the side streets there, can't remember the name.

Oh, and of course, Selfridges host many brand names too.

OH MY GOD,did I read that right? He actually asked where to buy Burberry ?? :eek: :speechless:

You get chased out of town for wearing that here :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
OH MY GOD,did I read that right? He actually asked where to buy Burberry ?? :eek: :speechless:

You get chased out of town for wear that here :laugh:

Yes, I think you did read it correctly. :p
Anyway, he's out of town so it doesn't matter. hehe

Evil Marge said:

You get chased out of town for wearing that here :laugh:

Yeah, nearest town to me doesn't actually allow you into the pub's wearing it. Even the smallest strip on the t shirts, they're kicked out because the townies always cause trouble :rolleyes:

Was a huge riot round the corner from me a few weeks ago,was on our local news.About 50 kids went on the rampage chasing the Burberry wearer's and it ended up in a huge fight :rolleyes:

Good! Beat the chav scum!
Mafia, if you're wondering what we're talking about, look here:

www.chavscum.co.uk

Burberry, although it used to be renowned as a very good quality cloths label, has no been favoured by so called chavs, the undersociety of Britain. The scum of the scum, no remores, pregnant at 14 kind of scum. Don't even go there...

okay chavs....the undersociety of Britain? what does that mean.....and so most british ppl don't like it anymore b/c scums wear it?? yeah im obviously confused

prodj88 said:
okay chavs....the undersociety of Britain? what does that mean.....and so most british ppl don't like it anymore b/c scums wear it?? yeah im obviously confused

Chavs, Townies, Scum, Scrutters (my favourite), Scavvy's - Whatever they're called.... Basically, they're trouble starters, and they do it to be "hardcore"

These people go out of their way to wear Burberry, tuck their twin-striped tracksuit bottoms into their socks :rolleyes: Just to make a statement.

Let's put it this way, those people wearing that puts you off burberry for a long time

Moonwraith - Proud sponser of "Do not wear Burberry!"

Go on chavscum and witness for yourself!
And yes, Ali G is a chav, but he's a funny chav, and does it to take the piss.

Well said Mr. Wraith. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Unleashed said:
Go on chavscum and witness for yourself!
And yes, Ali G is a chav, but he's a funny chav, and does it to take the piss.

Well said Mr. Wraith. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Why Thank You *bows*

Surely they've got an equivilent to townies in other countries?
Probably just a british plague.. infact you don't see Welsh chavs. *ponders* :)

Well in South Africa (where I come from) we had the "Vaalies", which were the equivalent, so I'm sure there is some form of them in every country.

Ach, t'is not good.

Anyways, this isn't helping themafia much, only putting him off burberry (hopefully)

Litterally, London is sprawling with loads of decent shops mate. Every 2nd shop has something worth wasting money on (yeah, i've spent far too much in one day once). I can't think of anything special, it's expensive I'll tell you that, I've spent £80 on jeans *winces* 30 odd on a T-Shirt.

Burberry is expensive btw (just to answer your question). Just, don't... please? :lick:

I spent £50 on a t-shirt, but it was Cerutti, so that makes it ok.

My brother's jeans (now hand me downs to me) Etienne Ozeki - ouch, cost he 120 odd, mine now! bwaha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back