hey lol

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

ive just came back.. and i noticed that most ppl dont talk much here.. either ur all new or mdsalith and elec have not been online a while cause they dont have lots of posts... lonman looks to be the only one keeping postsing..

did the server crash again? some ppl lost posts? or am i going crazy?

im back from madonion.. and i can say that if i had stayed here id be in the top 10 posters easily lol..

btw i found another great forum for you ppl its called www.the-dome.com mostly composed of ex-onions lol take a look if you want its a chill forums ppl cheers im off again . ill try and come back sumtimes lol

I mean't huh to the first bit ? ;)

Second bit looks like a funky site.

well the first part, is sumthg i saw... you dont have as much posts... you sould be in the 2400 or sumthg... im suppoise to be in the 600 by now...

Posting

I just figured out how to post on this :) I kept getting messages that i wasn't authorized or some crap... By now i can POST!:cool:

lol you gotta post... oo i get it [wink]
:D
just curious ... how many of ya are registered on more then then one forum? if so which?
im at the-dome and mad onion and here =p (duh)

eeeeeeeeeeeeerm

Gatecrasher, Neowin, Majorgeeks, Warp2search, various forumplanet sites, AVS forum, inmatrix forum, digital-euphoria, counter-strike, steam and ibhtpc... off the top of my head :D

@electronic punk

you have too much free time on your hands! haha

Gatecrasher, Neowin, Majorgeeks, Warp2search, various forumplanet sites, AVS forum, inmatrix forum, digital-euphoria, counter-strike, steam and ibhtpc... off the top of my head

EP, how did they get on the top of YOUR head in the first place???

Ahhhh...yes... the Volksvogons...now I remember. :D

XP-erience forum is the only forum I need!

*eats a cookie*

heh

ermmm its not about getin most posts! if thats what u thought dArK_CyAnIdE!! :p

i like to know that i talked to much thats why i like to count my posts :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back