• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hey lol

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

ive just came back.. and i noticed that most ppl dont talk much here.. either ur all new or mdsalith and elec have not been online a while cause they dont have lots of posts... lonman looks to be the only one keeping postsing..

did the server crash again? some ppl lost posts? or am i going crazy?

im back from madonion.. and i can say that if i had stayed here id be in the top 10 posters easily lol..

btw i found another great forum for you ppl its called www.the-dome.com mostly composed of ex-onions lol take a look if you want its a chill forums ppl cheers im off again . ill try and come back sumtimes lol

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

well the first part, is sumthg i saw... you dont have as much posts... you sould be in the 2400 or sumthg... im suppoise to be in the 600 by now...

X

XPNuT66

Posting

I just figured out how to post on this :) I kept getting messages that i wasn't authorized or some crap... By now i can POST!:cool:

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

lol you gotta post... oo i get it [wink]
:D
just curious ... how many of ya are registered on more then then one forum? if so which?
im at the-dome and mad onion and here =p (duh)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
eeeeeeeeeeeeerm

Gatecrasher, Neowin, Majorgeeks, Warp2search, various forumplanet sites, AVS forum, inmatrix forum, digital-euphoria, counter-strike, steam and ibhtpc... off the top of my head :D

K

Kirrie2001

Gatecrasher, Neowin, Majorgeeks, Warp2search, various forumplanet sites, AVS forum, inmatrix forum, digital-euphoria, counter-strike, steam and ibhtpc... off the top of my head

EP, how did they get on the top of YOUR head in the first place???

Ahhhh...yes... the Volksvogons...now I remember. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies