Hey I am home

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy there, we arrived home from Toronto and Niagara Falls this morning after having an amazing holiday. I really didn't want to leave :cry::laugh:

I have pics and will post more tomorrow :D

Welcome home. Glad you made it safely.

I went away to Cornwall for 4 days on my borthday and really didn't want to leave then either - but at least that long weekend felt like a good summer holiday!

Hope you had fun EM ;)

Welcome back Marge - I know you enjoyed the falls - they are awesome!

Was the best holiday I'd ever had, I can't even remember half the things we did as we did it all. In Toronto we went up the CN Tower and walked on the glass floor, we went over to the islands on the ferry.

In Niagara we flew on the helicopter over the falls and it was bloody fantastic, we sailed on the Maid Of The Mist right up to the Horseshoe falls (David Blunkett was stood next to me) and went behind them on the Journey Behind the falls. I could go on and on and bore you all to death like one of those geeks with their slideshows :laugh: in the mean time here's a pic on my feet on the glass floor, a very large pic it is too :laugh:

Attachments

• DSCF0463.JPG
    DSCF0463.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 116
I don't think you could pay me enough to stand on that piece of glass :)

Welcome Back!

I did a lot of the stuff you did when in Canada for our honeymoon - sounds like you spent quite a bit of $$$ :)

F that. Oh man... I have a fear of heights and just looking at that picture makes me sick.

Welcome back! The CN Tower and Falls are great, aren't they? I went a few years back on the 4th of July. It was simply amazing!

I don't think you could pay me enough to stand on that piece of glass :)
Hubby said that as he doesn't like heights at all but when we got there he actually plucked up the courage. After about 10 mins of watching everyone else finally did it, he'd knew he'd have regretted it if he'd chickened out :laugh:

Welcome Back!

I did a lot of the stuff you did when in Canada for our honeymoon - sounds like you spent quite a bit of $$$ :)
We didn't actually, we brought 3 quarters of it home even after doing all the touristy stuff and eating extremely well. You could have fed a family of 4 on one meal as they were absolutely huge :speechless:

Welcome back! The CN Tower and Falls are great, aren't they? I went a few years back on the 4th of July. It was simply amazing!
They sure are and the people of Canada were extremely friendly, you come across just about ever nationality in Toronto and I never saw one unfriendly face. From airport security to bus drivers, to the hotel maids they made you feel welcome and couldn't do enough for you. We'll be definitely going back.:classic:

In Toronto we went up the CN Tower and walked on the glass floor.

I was pretty bummed when I went to the Sears tower and they didn't have one :/

I do have a fear of heights (more of air turbulence really), but I think I can do simple stuff like that. Maybe I'll find out one day...

I was pretty bummed when I went to the Sears tower and they didn't have one :/

I do have a fear of heights (more of air turbulence really), but I think I can do simple stuff like that. Maybe I'll find out one day...

I'm not really scared of heights or of falling down for that matter.

It's the sudden stop at the end that concerns me :(

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself M :D Post pics when you get a chance.

p.s. did you go fishing and did you catch fish bigger than the puny l'il thangs that mlarkid catches?

;)

I finally got some pic's uploaded, I've still got quite a few of Niagara Falls which I'll do tomorrow hopefully.

Hope you enjoy them as much as we do :smoker:

Clickerty click

What's that tat on ye left shoulder there Marge? Come on show it. ;)

Nice pics BTW. But isn't odd that the one that's in charge of the camera almost never gets into the pics. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back