hey guys...check this out...

well..I went ahead and bought it...looked like too good of a deal to pass up.

ah well... enjoy it when it gets there... :D

I'm getting my new rdeon 7500 today as well :D

Originally posted by Sazar
ah well... enjoy it when it gets there... :D

I'm getting my new rdeon 7500 today as well :D

For a second PC? I see you already have a very nice 9700 Pro :)

BTW...

This review should give you a rough idea about how the 5200 stacks up against other cards--and these scores are on a 2.8GHz P4.

hmmm...well hell...I used the PayPal option on TigerDirect to pay for it...I got a receipt from PayPal but have not gotten any kind of notifcation from TigerDirect yet...wonder if I can still stop it?

You can. Just send them a friendly email :) Paypal is easy for a seller to refund.

Well I sent an email to TigerDirect...gave em all the details...we will see what happens...thanks for the headsup on the other prices HandyBuddy

Don't worry; it doesn't necessarily mean the wheels have quit turning. Unless TigerDirect is Mr. Zippy Shipper :cool:

well...apparently he is....I checked the order status and it showed SHIPPED...its ok tho...not gonna let it bug me

gballard... you do realize your 8500 is faster than that 5200, right? but it sounded like you might be getting it for another system.

yes...I am getting it for another system..thanks for the heads up tho..:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back