Hey EP -- Google Ads?

Surprised anybody reads the TOS :|

I never read that crap

Edit: I tried signing up for adsense but I got denied :|. I tried using my Livejournal lol.

Last edited:
TittleBitties said:
Surprised anybody reads the TOS :|

I never read that crap

Edit: I tried signing up for adsense but I got denied :|. I tried using my Livejournal lol.
Ironic statement of the day, right there.

SPeedY_B said:
Ironic statement of the day, right there.

Yep, that was too perfect to actually be true... yet it is! :laugh:

i did recive in excess of $100 from google before they blocked me :eek:

clicked my own ads ~5 times a day to push up the clicks per 1,000 page views. only had to have like 5 clicks a day to make beetween $2-$10

Henyman said:
clicked my own ads ~5 times a day to push up the clicks per 1,000 page views. only had to have like 5 clicks a day to make beetween $2-$10
You couldn't find find 5 friend to click ads a day?

didn't bother me enough to ask, hosting Henyman.com is on cost me £20/year which i can live with ;) [ahem] does cost me a bit more, but again managerable enough not to warrent adverts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Henyman said:
[ahem] does cost me a bit more, but again managerable enough not to warrent adverts.

Last edited by SPeedY_B : August 16th, 2005 at 1:51am.
LOL that made my day .. thanks to you Heny for not thinking and you SPeedY for fixing Henys silly mistake. :p

wooops

didn't hyperlink either link though :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back