• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey EP -- Google Ads?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
So I was going to implement Google Ads for my site, was sitting and wondering how much revenue OSNN gets monthly.... :eek:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
You're not allowed to disclose the amount. It's part of google's terms.
Sorry, my bad :eek:

I haven't applied for them yet, but when I will I'll be sure to read the T.O.S.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Maybe we can play the "hot, cold" game with the number... that way nobody can be accused of telling outright. :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Seeing as Henyman got booted off of his Google ads (for cheating clicks! :eek:) he might be willing to disclose the amount, in private of course.

However, I wouldn't condone such an action as PM'ing him to ask.

*runs away*

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
Seeing as Henyman got booted off of his Google ads (for cheating clicks! :eek:) he might be willing to disclose the amount, in private of course.

*runs away*
lol, cheating clicks. wow.... :lick:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
SPeedY_B said:

*runs away*
Sounds like something Heny would do :laugh:.

He is one crazy cow

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Electronic Punk said:
Didn't know that :eek:
Well now you do :D

To my knowledge they pay varying amounts based on the site and throughput, the amount doesn't vary greatly, but web masters aren't allowed to discuss the amount they receive. Most people seem satisfied with the ads though, they've spread to enough sites anyway :)

vern

Dominus
Political User
kcnychief said:
hmmm.... .01 cents a click, am I hot or cold? :)
What you get for each click depends on what type of ads you get. There are sites out there that do specific topics so they can get specific high paying ads from google.

http://www.macalua.com/ has a lot of adsense tips, and more importantly, a lot of links to people who have had success with adsense like the owner of Weblogs Inc who has disclosed he makes 4k dollars a day off adsense throughout his 80+ blogs.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
vern said:
What you get for each click depends on what type of ads you get. There are sites out there that do specific topics so they can get specific high paying ads from google.

http://www.macalua.com/ has a lot of adsense tips, and more importantly, a lot of links to people who have had success with adsense like the owner of Weblogs Inc who has disclosed he makes 4k dollars a day off adsense throughout his 80+ blogs.
Dude, that resource is a GOLD mine, reps!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown