Hey Electronic Punk....and any other Buffy Lovers....

Dory

Was LadySunshine
Here's a little something that I thought you "might" like since you are a Buffy Fan like myself...I shrunk them down as much as I could...

One file is 10 megs and the other is 19 megs... I hope you can grab them ok. If you have any problems with either, let me know. I put them on a fairly new server and I haven't tested it out yet. :)

thanks and enjoy!!!

Here is the site to get the two files:

http://poorformance.net/Sherry/

enjoy guys

I have to admit to a severe soft spot for our Buffy as well, I hope you don't mind me downloading the files?

Just watched the episode where yer goddess discovers who the 'key' is, all very tearjerking (i'm a big softy really).

ta ta

TOK (no sad smileys!!)

Glad ya liked it... :)

I'll leave the two files on my server for a few days... grab it while ya can!!

Well they are off the server now... if anyone wants them... lemme know. :)

Originally posted by gothic
I have to admit to a severe soft spot for our Buffy as well, I hope you don't mind me downloading the files?

Just watched the episode where yer goddess discovers who the 'key' is, all very tearjerking (i'm a big softy really).

ta ta

TOK (no sad smileys!!)

I think he means he lusts after her soft spots ;)

( Dont panic, we know each other !! )

Originally posted by Bytes back

I think he means he lusts after her soft spots ;)

( Dont panic, we know each other !! )

Sweetie, the secrets out !!

hehe....

well I hope you got the files.. I had to pull them off the server. They were taking up a bunch of room that was needed.

now now DrX...no they were two episodes from this season. I threw them up there for Electronic Punk but I had to take them down. Now if someone wants one of the season 6 eps, they'll have to tell me and I'll ftp it to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back