• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey Electronic Punk....and any other Buffy Lovers....

Dory

Was LadySunshine
Here's a little something that I thought you "might" like since you are a Buffy Fan like myself...I shrunk them down as much as I could...

One file is 10 megs and the other is 19 megs... I hope you can grab them ok. If you have any problems with either, let me know. I put them on a fairly new server and I haven't tested it out yet. :)

thanks and enjoy!!!

Here is the site to get the two files:

http://poorformance.net/Sherry/

enjoy guys

I have to admit to a severe soft spot for our Buffy as well, I hope you don't mind me downloading the files?

Just watched the episode where yer goddess discovers who the 'key' is, all very tearjerking (i'm a big softy really).

ta ta

TOK (no sad smileys!!)

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Originally posted by gothic
I have to admit to a severe soft spot for our Buffy as well, I hope you don't mind me downloading the files?

Just watched the episode where yer goddess discovers who the 'key' is, all very tearjerking (i'm a big softy really).

ta ta

TOK (no sad smileys!!)
I think he means he lusts after her soft spots ;)

( Dont panic, we know each other !! )

Dory

Was LadySunshine
hehe....

well I hope you got the files.. I had to pull them off the server. They were taking up a bunch of room that was needed.

Dory

Was LadySunshine
now now DrX...no they were two episodes from this season. I threw them up there for Electronic Punk but I had to take them down. Now if someone wants one of the season 6 eps, they'll have to tell me and I'll ftp it to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies