He's too old

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
A middle aged man bought a brand new Mercedes sports car. He took off down the road pushed it up to 130 km/hr, and was enjoying the wind blowing through his (thinning) hair.
"This is great", he thought and accelerated to an even higher speed.

But then he looked in his rear-view mirror and there was a police car behind him, blue lights flashing.

"I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he floored it some more and flew down the road at over 250 km/hr to escape being stopped.

Then he thought, "What the hell am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing" and pulled over to the side of the road, and waited for the police car to catch up with him.

The policeman pulled in behind the Mercedes and walked up on the driver's side.

"Sir my shift ends in five minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you can give me an good reason why you were speeding that I have never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man looked back at the policeman and said, "Last week my wife ran off with a policeman and I thought you were bringing her back".

The policeman said, "Have a nice day". :D

Old joke but told a bit different from what I've heard. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back