Heroes

Even if your doing it wrong, it could be just as beneficial, and probably a hell of lot more fun. Of course that begs the question, How do you know if you are doing it right if you don't practice?

There definitely is an explosion going on

Tonight was OK, although I feel like I was on the edge of my seat waiting for something to happen like the whole time

agreed kc..

too much building up that I'm afraid of a let down. Although
the nightmare man being parkman's dad was a nice twist, as was him trapping molly's mind

Just wondering if anyone out there is watching the NBC show Heroes.

My wife and I are getting a little addicted to the show..

me and my husband really love this show :)... We watched it on Dvd cuz we don't like watching it on Tv and wait for the next episode.::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the goings on recently have been very intriguing, though I am slightly perplexed by some bits, but then the possibilities of time travel would do that :p

First few episodes this season sucked, lately (since the writers started the strike) its gotten really good. Hopefully they get a fair deal so the show can resume.

This last week's episode made up for a lot of last time though. I am still stick of the twins and wish that Syler would just kill them already. But there was a lot of good information given in this one. The next few episodes should be much better as long as they stop focusing on the lamer story lines.

Although I watch it online I can't wait until they finish the second season :)

What are you guys thinking of the new season so far?

Interesting, some weird stuff. WTF is Suresh doing to these people - cocoons? I was shocked that Hiro killed Ando, or at least it looks that way. Wouldn't it be cool if he somehow comes back and realizes his power?

What are you guys thinking of the new season so far?

Interesting, some weird stuff. WTF is Suresh doing to these people - cocoons? I was shocked that Hiro killed Ando, or at least it looks that way. Wouldn't it be cool if he somehow comes back and realizes his power?
Me and my GF were both really excited about the 3rd season. Since the first episode of the 3rd season (actually part of season 2 if there wasn't a writers strike) I think the show has actually been going downhill and we are both not sure how much longer we'll watch it.

For me it's almost a clone of the show "4400" that was canceled before going into it's 5th season (? - was cancelled I think because of the writers strike that killed many shows).

Also I don't like that now at least 4 people can't die (to much repeating of powers) and that the newest (and really one of the coolest powers - vortex) was shown and written off in the same episode. :(

Don't put too much faith in the complete loss of Vortex. Luis Royo is a solid character actor.

Last edited by a moderator:
The third season titled “Villains” will bring many unexpected twists. The line between good and evil will disappear as the viewers will not be sure anymore about who is good and who is bad and who is exactly running the show.

:)

Dude, last night really threw me through a loop :eek:

I think it's getting very creative though, with Hiro having trouble with the precog was a good sequence. Will be interesting to see how Peter turns out, especially since future Peter is still badass with all sorts of powers

Show is picking up steam that's for sure.

Dude, last night really threw me through a loop :eek:

I think it's getting very creative though ...

I feel the exact opposite way ...
Every show seems to steal more and more from 4400. This week was no different and its beginning to push me away. I know the show isn't coming back, but you can't just straight copy it and then change it ever so slightly and resell it to me. :(
Season 1 & Season 2 had me waiting for me, but "villains" is leaving me with recycled content and pushing me away. :(

Never watched that so can't compare, but I still like it.

Just wanted to say R.I.P. Heroes, you join shows like Lost that were once loved and have now veered so far from what you once were that you are no longer enjoyable to watch.

Well the show is over till February but I'm done tonight. The extreme use of 4400 type stuff (the whole next seasons premiss) and the fact that the marine was a main character on 4400 have just push me to far. Oh and let me not forget that the whole plot of this past episode was basically a Saw movie. This show jumped the shark long ago and I just didn't wanna let it go. Well after tonight the show is dead. :(

It's a shame they took something that started so great and had such great potential and pooped on it.

I thought it was an interesting direction to take it last night, but am still interested to see what Volume 4 holds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back