Heroes

Peter already has Simone and I highly doubt that anything more will come of that.

IMO Claire is hotter, how about a super hero threesome? :p

did you ever notice how often she is in her cheerleader outfit? Even when there is no reason for her to be?

LOL

did you ever notice how often she is in her cheerleader outfit? Even when there is no reason for her to be?

LOL

I'm not complaining :p

Okay guys I was wrong about this show. As has already been pointed out, it's a kick ass story! I'm hooked. My favorite characters: 1) Hiro 2) Peter 3) Mind reading guy 4) Radiation guy 5) Sylar

Prison Break has become crap, and I've lost interest in that show.

P.S. Here's the interview with Conan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is5FI87K2oo

Last edited:
Good point. I thought I had accidentally read in a magazine a few weeks ago that one of the cast members was going to be "coming out". Wasn't sure if it was in real life or on the show. Stay tuned it appears

Actually.. I think this may be in reference to..

George Takai (of Star Trek Fame) joining the cast. He is (now) an openly gay actor having come out of the closet recently.

That was a cool interview, I liked the joke about Mayo and his ability to replace Conan's drummer :p

A friend at work might well be on to something.

So we have radioactive man who is obviously remorseful and has learnt to control his powers so most likely won't cause "the end of the world" but then we have Peter who will be able to use his power and has no idea how to control it. Will let you figure out the rest!
Great show anyway, coming to the UK Sci-Fi channel in January apparently.

So we have radioactive man who is obviously remorseful and has learnt to control his powers so most likely won't cause "the end of the world" but then we have Peter who will be able to use his power and has no idea how to control it. Will let you figure out the rest!
perhaps, but then again radioactive man has an anger management problem, plus he said he didn't know what would happen if he was killed. Claire of course must be something to do with the answer

Also its coming to UK BBC2 in the summer

Well, since NBC owns the SCI-Fi chanel, that would make sense. They are already showing episdoes on Sci-Fi here in the States.

wow, I've just watched the first 9 episodes, four last night and 5 tonight. Really enjoying it.

Kinda crap how its "people across the globe are discovering powers....." and then they all go to America, such potential for differing locations just thrown into the chipper....

The girl who lived next door to Mohinder's dad is damn hot, I'd let her boss me around any day ;)

There is always other seasons :)

Where would you like them to go? Angklor Watt? the Himalayas? How about Stonehenge?

She is kinda cute, although she has the power of suggestion (or so it seems,) So it serves that she would be bossing you around anyway, just not in that pshycho-sexual way we want.

Kind of like being married

Where would you like them to go? Angklor Watt? the Himalayas? How about Stonehenge?

She is kinda cute, although she has the power of suggestion (or so it seems,) So it serves that she would be bossing you around anyway, just not in that pshycho-sexual way we want.

Kind of like being married

A man can hope, can't he?

Yeah, they could travel, certainly hiro could help with that, avoid all those boring in plane sequences :p

Mmmm, Eeeden :p dunno what it is about those big eyes, and short dark hair...

One thing I didnt get in the last ep (9 for me) was the acronym BFF. I didnt get it, bitches for free? boy friend f***ers. Dunno, can anyone explain that one to me. Neither of those really made sense in the scope of the situation.

[edit] think I got it, urban dictionary rules. Means best friends forever I would guess and is something you put at the end of an email in case you or the other party dies in a car crash before your next meeting.

I feel somewhat let down by last week, they better make it up to us tonight :eek:

Probably will, haven't built up to this week at all.

wow, now i understand who sylar is, hehe. i cant get enough!

I wasn't sure how I felt about last night's episode until the very end when the introduced
sylar

I think last night went a long way for character development. Bad thing about last night's episode is they announced next week is the last episode until the new year :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back