Heroes

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Just wondering if anyone out there is watching the NBC show Heroes.

My wife and I are getting a little addicted to the show..

L-O-V-E this show. Was actually a bit peeved that my DVR cut off the last 2 minutes of this Monday's episode - thank god you can watch it online :D

Really cool stuff, haven't seen a show like this before.

Save the Cheerleader, Save the world
:p

I think it's awesome, the best thing on TV this year. Newsgroups woooooot!~

Find out who he is on IMDB if you wish!

Last edited:
I think it's awesome, the best thing on TV this year. Newsgroups woooooot!~

Sean Bean!
Your post prompts this reply -

While you can use a spoiler to talk about what has already happened, please don't post about future events :)

Well I watched the first half of the first episode...and then I walked away :p

I have the all the episodes ready to watch, but it seemed like too much of a X-Men rip off. I was going to give it another shot this weekend.

It's a great show, I'd say its the 2nd best show of the season after Studio 60 though.

I have studio 60 DVR'ed from the beginning, haven't started to watch it yet. Looks good though....

I'm a big fan of Vanished and Justice as well :)

Well I watched the first half of the first episode...and then I walked away :p

I have the all the episodes ready to watch, but it seemed like too much of a X-Men rip off. I was going to give it another shot this weekend.
Its nothing like it. NOTHING. keep watching, its gets better.

If you think its like the X-Men (except in the broadest possible sense that they have powers) then you've never read/seen X-Men

S60 also rocks :)

My wife and I have been watching Heroes since the first episode. Great show. The acting isn't the best on TV, but the story makes it well worth it.

This week's was probably the worst one, nothing really going on :(

pretty cool scene when Hiro froze time around that car though

it does seem to be dragging a little lately..

it seems the only purpose of this show was to:
Verify that Nikki was stil alive and show what her sons power is

Rather interesting to see how it influences the show though (his power)

there was a lot of character develpment in the last episode not just those two things.
Can't be all out action every ep, thats never been the tone of the show.

i liked the ep, setup a lot of stuff that will happen in the next few eps

True, there was some interesting character development. I didn't look at it that way...

There was more revealed about Linderman, Petrelli's family, The kid's powers, his relationship with his Dad, "Jessica", the relationship between Claire and her brother, etc.

I think that Lenderman is HRG's boss

I think

I like the show and forget to watch it on mondays :lick:. So I download the episode later :laugh:.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back