heroes on xp

T

Takaris

Hi everyone,

I have install heroes of might and magic IV on my computer. Is on xp and I got a geforce2. When I'm starting the game, the screen get all strange (difficult to describe I'm a french speaker). The game seem like when you do not use the right refresh rate. I have download the last nvidia driver, the fix refresh rate and I have check directx and I have try the compatibility option. (I have try all that I have found on this site).

If someone have an idea,..

(I have try to capture an image of the game but when I do it the image is fine so I can not show what happening)

yeah its probably your resolution if you have a smaller monitor like 17 inch or 15 the higher the resolution the lower your refresh rate gets soo if you know how to change resolution i suggest 800x600 for smaller monitors you get a nice fps with a sweet refresh rate

I already have try to put my computer in 800x600 in 16 bit color as the game want the computer to be but it's not working!!

As I have tell,.. chose the wrong refresh rate for your screen and watch it,..it become like it was the same image but many time move forward each time. (difficult to tell in english)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back