Here is a tough one for y'all .. Pre-defined posting templates

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I am trying to figure out how to make a pre-defined posting template for my board. I am using invision board 1.3 final.

I would like to do this where I can have diff settings for each forum. When I say pre-defined I mean: say for example you want the members to post a certian way. For example if you have a tech forum and want them to give the info on what kind of mobo, vid card, sound card, ect they have. Instead of them putting mobo:, vid card: sound card: ect:. The template would do it for them. All the would have to do is put the rest in.

So the template would look like so:

Mobo:
Vid Card:
Sound Card:
ect:

You can also set it up where the info comes directly from there profile fields, or another source you have to get the info from.

Then all they would have to put is what they have .. This makes it easier for the members to follow the forum regulations on posting. As well as make it more neat.

Like I said I would like to be able to set it up diff for each forum. So my question is does anyone know how to do this ??

Thanx for any help that is given :)

Well I am sure that it would require a lot of work and editing of the forum software, so it may not be an easy answer to give. Therefore, no one replied. I certainly would not know how to help you with this.

Ask Xsivforce over on spammers-paradise.com
I don't really know my way aroun IPB

Thanx for the info guys .. Much appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back