Hercules Game Theater

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
any one have any good (or bad) opinions about this as an alternative to (the highly overpriced) SB Audigy Platinum.
Is it compatible etc???

My Co-worker has it and loves it. I'm not 100% sure he's running XP though i'd have to ask him tomorrow I know he is atleast running 2k and it is 100% compat with that. I can't imagine hercules not updating their stuff

Well, I have one and I must say I'm very impressed. Not compatibility issues at all with XP. I couldn't say the same thing about my old SB Live!

The card is really a great buy and I just love the breakout box with all the I/Os!

VERY kick ass card and looks cool to boot!! The card HAD some issues in Win2k and with WinXP Beta(there werent any drivers for XP until a few days after the release). Those are all taken care of now for the most part. I highly recommend this card. ;)

Looks like this card is in my near future. Couple that with the Logitech THX system I just ordered and neighbors beware!!!

I've got one and wouldn't have anything else ! Matched it up with 2 sets of Monsoon MM-700's, kicks butt ! :D

i have it and love it. 6 foot long cord lets you put it anywhere, mad ports for everything, and full windows xp support(no driver signing though)

I'm running one on an XP system and it hasn't fallen over yet.

Enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back