Heny's secret lover

This getting serious. Fern is providing a 1 am (well here it is) serenade for Heny... Wanna be careful with that. Some neighbors get grumpy when they can't sleep :D

He asked me to stop doing this earlier tonight when laying in bed. I told him no more sex then and he said oh sh*t never mind. I got him on the whip so hard its not even funny.

Fern said:
He asked me to stop doing this earlier tonight when laying in bed. I told him no more sex then and he said oh sh*t never mind. I got him on the whip so hard its not even funny.

Heny and Fern... :rolleyes:

lovecow.jpg

henycow.jpg

Oooooo, where's my milk bucket?! :lick:

Fern said:
If he was only that good...

So, are you saying that Henny is bad in bed? :eek: Where's Doctor Ruth when one needs her? j/k :)

/runs and hides

The day Heny stops putting on a cow suit before sex and thinks its sexy is the day well I don't know but man wouldn't that be one hell of a day :p.

In cow suits? I don't even want to imagine that! :p

You mean that isn't his natural skin? And just when one thought it might be a tad odd for some guy to do it in a muumuu (pronounced moo moo of course)... :D

rushm001 said:

It's not that bad. You just need to make sure you get suits with rubber hooves and horns.

rushm001 said:

Yeah, I prefer my side of cow to be on my plate. With some A-1 sauce or the like, that is :D Mmmm, beefy :laugh: Speaking of which, it's almost lunch time...

Wheres the beef? :p

Not with heny hahahahhahahahaha

I'm so mean but he will never leave me cause I am all he will ever have

Fern said:

Haha! :laugh:

*Looks at Enyo funny*
dry.gif
Hmmmmm, I wonder...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back