Heny's secret lover

Some of the bluntness points to a certain someone...

Enyo said:
It's actually not a mod for once...

:eek: that has left me puzzled then as you where #1 suspect as normall :lick:

My mommy was right about you guys. Teasing them for being in love. Love is such a beautiful and wonderful thing. Don't you think?

Oh, and mommy said they dress up in the cow costumes to prevent me from seeing what they look like underneath. Something about it being better to see that at my age, then a birthday suite. Do you guys know what she's talking about? When I ask her if we can go to the store and by me a birthday suite, she just smiles at me.

Henny Boy?????????:s what the heck is going on here....:eek:

Mommy didn't want to tell strangers about me. She said that when the stork dropped me, it was illegitimate. What is illegitimate, and what does it have to do with storks?

Henny Boy said:
Mommy didn't want to tell strangers about me. She said that when the stork dropped me, it was illegitimate. What is illegitimate, and what does it have to do with storks?
The stork was illegitimate? :ermm:

My question is why did Henyman spell his child's name different? Heny... Henny... ???

Oh, did I spell my name wrong again? My kindergarten teacher might get very cross with me. I might have to write it on the board 500 times. Then Fern, or should I say mama will have to go to a parent teachers conference. :eek:

tittle and Goku sittin in a tree... makin a henny boy, wee wee weeeeeee :p

*runs far far away*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back