Henys new mota car!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
He he - thought I would pinch his link from #OSNN and slap it in here for him and the spammers to crawl all over :devious: :) :devious:

*looks for spammers paradise logos....*

If I went there and had to drive a car like that I would freak.

There is no way I would be able to drive on the right side :|

that's some expensive violation! :p oh yeah and TB judging by the video evidence driving on the right side is the least of your problems! :p

rofl :D

just got insurance for £1,600 fully comp :D

Henyman said:
rofl :D

just got insurance for £1,600 fully comp :D

was thinking about 12 month contracts coz I just got a 12-month line rental free deal... when i read heny's reply, i thought he'd be paying £,1600 a month. lol :p

Those are the cars we use at work. Watch out for your alternator going, roll bar bushings splitting and they've all just been recalled by the manufacture for something (not sure what though).

Not saying those are bugs, just saying those are what we've had go wrong on ours - never fear! :)

Unleashed said:
Those are the cars we use at work. Watch out for your alternator going, roll bar bushings splitting and they've all just been recalled by the manufacture for something (not sure what though).

Not saying those are bugs, just saying those are what we've had go wrong on ours - never fear! :)

Oh and not to mention the mileage which seems to say more than the actual mileage driven. Something like 0.2miles for every 30 miles travelled or something, but its still another bug of the 307's which have just proven they arn't all that great.

But then again, you are the type that rave on about their excellent diesel, 407. :-/

Congrats on the new wheels anyway :)

Looks like an upgrade version of the yugo ..

LordOfLA said:
should have got a 406 executive coupe :) looks nicer or a BMW M5 :p

Ha don't get me started on that, I was challenged on another forum to get a better car than a Civic Type R for the same price (new price for Civic, could be secondhand for any alternatives). Killed him with Jags, Mercs, BMWs, Porsches etc.

I don't like French cars as a whole, but the 406 coupé is the best looking Pug ever made, definitely. :)

well i did have a 406 before, and loved it. such a nice drive :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back