Henyman pr0n links

It is some Mooooving reading.

reminded me of when we had different flavored/colored milk back in 1st grade and all that. Only flavor we drank was regualr,chocolate,and strawberry. The orange and grape milk didnt sound to good unless it was regular milk and just was colored?

I once drank 8 of those mini chocolate milk jugs back in Middle school. Cost me a quarter a peice.... I got sick and threw up in the halls :p That cheap school milk was some nasty sheet in quantity.

i've had many a bad experience with lumpy school chocolate milk.. but i never threw up

back in my lil kid days...the chocolate milk tasted like sour chocolate milk mixed with 5 day old coffee. Also...i bet nobody here can drink a gallon of milk in 30 min without throwing up.

TittleBitties said:
back in my lil kid days...the chocolate milk tasted like sour chocolate milk mixed with 5 day old coffee. Also...i bet nobody here can drink a gallon of milk in 30 min without throwing up.

I know I can't do that (seeing as I'd get extremely sick to my stomache after about the first pint or two) but I'd wager if you gave either of my younger brothers the opportunity to they'd gladly chug the gallon without anything worse than getting a full bladder.

oh the humanity...imagine the cries of the lactose intolerant

Doesn't your stomach start convulsing if you trying to absorb that much milk fat? I thought I read that somewhere...

pffft i never use it, so may as well pimp it for the hell of it :eek:

TittleBitties said:
Also...i bet nobody here can drink a gallon of milk in 30 min without throwing up.
Why would you want to even try it?

Unno...my friends tried it and they didnt even get half a gallon down before they started throwing up. Your tum tum starts to get all messed up cause it cant abosorb the milk (as stated above). I have a weak stomach so i not sure i can. I threw up my Mountain Dew when i saw my friends barfing there guts out. I also barf when i see fresh poop and stuff.

also u forgot http://www.cowsarecool.com/

its not possible.
therefore dont attempt it!

unless you like the taste of stomach

falconguard said:
oh the humanity...imagine the cries of the lactose intolerant

:cry:
I'm lactose intolerant, that would probably kill me :yowch:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back