Help!!!

G

GhostRed

Every time i try to run any of my games they lock up after only a few seconds...then XP reboots and tells me that my video card is at fault.

I have a GeForce 2 MX 400, ive updated the drivers, then uninstalled them and used the windows drivers...and installed all teh windows updates...IT JUST DOESNT WORK!

Has anyone else had this problem??:confused:

so far ive tried warcraft 3 and sacrifice, currently im using the latest detonator drivers for 2000/XP off the nvidia web site

I know those games, but I am not familiar with them. Are they D3D or open gl? Latest Det drivers, I am assuming the 23.11's? Windows update ill bring you up to date with the 23.12's, have you tried that?

I had a simular error, and the device error was 256_1, which from skimming the net pointed to my videodrivers. But I think they got currupted when I added an Audigy. I tested this by removing the Audigy completely, resinstalling the Live, and reinstalling all the drivers.

The only way I found a way to fix it, and I hate to suggest it, was do a clean reinstall. I don't bother with the repair, it takes just as long as reinstalling everything. I would wait until someone comes along that actually plays thoses games and see if they can offer better help.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back