help

kev59

OSNN Senior Addict
help tried to help a friend and dropped my self in it
Swapped comp over to a new case and thats all i've done on starting up no post beeps and the monitor stays in standby the hard drive light stays on and thats it please please help

sorry its a 350 p2 on a ms:6147 motherboard i have checked all cards are in etc

your best bet. Remove EVERYTHING from the case, and put it all back in. There isn't much more help anyone can give you than that. If it worked before you put it in and then it stopped after, that's it. Well, you might check the power supply as well.

just unplugged ram and processor pluged back in and it powered up the monitor and stuck on post i reset it and now no post or monitor again

your best bet. Remove EVERYTHING from the case, and put it all back in.

Like I said... there isn't much more help that anyone can offer you.

your a star unplugged it all un screwed motherboard and then realised keyboard and mouse were wrong way round what a fool i feel

thanks again shows even a little help is ace

it's always the simpliest thing, isn't it?

glad it's working again.

Moved to Hardware

By your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

Originally posted by kev59
your a star unplugged it all un screwed motherboard and then realised keyboard and mouse were wrong way round what a fool i feel

thanks again shows even a little help is ace
]

glad it was a none cost mishap, there always the best. my mistakes normally start in the 3 figure sum :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back