help

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
i just installed the two critical updates from the update site and restarted and now i get all these errors and the computer couldnt find files to run programs

i just system restored all the way back to today at 3:28

should i system restore to yesterday

Did you read the update page when you got them? It says whether they can be removed or not. Other than that I can't see anything wrong with the system restore from yesterday. Don't think you could do any more harm than what is going on now.

i did system restore to yesterday and all the stuff keeps happing

Yes, updates can be uninstalled. Go to WindowsUpdate and view previosuly downloaded updates. You can uninstall updates from there.

JJB

well i have one idea y my computer was doin all of the crap is because of a virus which i think it might of been download when i was dowloading music

since i tired to reinstall xp without formating and that didnt work so i clean installed and if works now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back