Help !!

M

mlog

What program do you use to archive a program or ISO so that it is in a BIN format, and for example .. you have to use BINCHUNKER etc.. to convert it back.

Sorry for sounding so thick

Thanks

Not to sound thivk myself,,, But why would you want to do that?!?
Any burning software that will do a .BIN will do an .ISO...
A BIN is no smaller than an ISO...

My personal opinion,,, of which I have many,,, Is that converting a file could cause corruption... I don't do it unless absolutly neccesary,,, And that usualy to convert a BIN to ISO,,, :D,,, with WinISO...

EZCD will do it. I think you might have to first extract the .iso first... I don't know of any that will do a straight conversion.

Thanks For your help ..

But .. Why is most files in the BIN format and not in the ISO format ..

It may be me i dont know, but when i have downloaded a BIN file and then converted it to an ISO the size of the converted file always seems a lot bigger.. Any ideas on this

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back