help

N

nevs

watch u mean by blue screens , it doesnt go blue when i get an error ok , the one i want to fix the most yeah is when ever i surf the net using ie6 randomly it says internet explorer has caused an illigal operation , it will now close .

PLZ sOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX it , and whats the microsoft knowlege thing?

Has your problem been there all along or has it just started happening?
The knowledge base is a searchable archive at Microsoft. You can check it out here .

just to tell you... see if you can download an adware program because what happens when you surf some less than reputable sites :D you get a whole lotta apps trying to install themselves on your puter and sometime this can also cause errors...

in the meantime yeah.. dl fixes from the site xsiv has given... but do yourself a favor and dl lavasoft's adware program... should be able to get it at www.cnet.com OR www.fileplanet.com methinks...

check it out...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back