Help

• Thread starter 1timemember
  • Start date

1timemember

There are alot of bitmaps in Explorer.exe along with Text Strings, that you can change, just hack around in it and see what you can find. If you try and save Explorer.exe it wont save. Why? Because Explorer.exe is currently running on your computer and it can't save it while the program is running. So how am I suppose to save it? Well, there are a few ways to do that. One, you could save your hacked version to floppy, boot to dos and copy it.

this is just a quote that i got from your site and my question to you is what are the commands to copy it in dos mode? i mean what do i input to make it work?

im clueless about dos commands so i'd appriciate it if you help me out :-D

copy [options] source destination

eg: copy a:\explorer.exe c:\windows

type "copy /?" (without quotes) to see all options for copy command

Remembre that in windows XP, there no real dos so you'll have to boot from a floppy disk

i still don't get it
could you teach me step by step or show me a screen shot?

what do i need to do first :-\

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back