HELP with Trash Bin!

E

efeezee

OK, I right-clicked the Norton Trash Bin on my desktop, and in the display name field, I left it blank, so there is now no text.

It worked fine & looks great, with 1 catch, it will not let me get back to the properties of the trash bin.

I can right-click, and select properties, but it does nothing. This has been several days, so I have rebooted, run WinDoctor, & used the "Repair Installation" on Norton SystemWorks.

ANY IDEAS??

THANKS!!

hehe i did the exact same thing. you can go into SystemWorks, and click on "Options" then "Norton Utilities" and then "Recycle Bin." you can change the name back there.

THANKS

worked like a charm... one of those weird things... no one could figure out a fix, I guess I am lucky it happened to you first...

:)

lol it took me like 10 minutes to figure out what i needed to do. i was lucky that i remembered that there was the option inside of the options.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back