help with Tattoo.

I say get wasted and then have your buds take you to the local tat parlor and there you have it :p

Any tat you get now will cause you to say "what was I thinking" in 30 years when you realize how painful it will be when they have to inject acid under you skin to remove it.

So you might as well pick one at random.

get something like:
evilskull.JPG

Get a bar code done on the back base of yer neck. :D

But if ya reeeeeeally wnat somethin ta look back on and say WTF was I thinking. Get a nekkid d00d on yer chest. :p

*runs*

I have three friends with the worlds worst tattoos. They are young still and still adding really bad ones.

Friend number 1 has a spine going from his hand to past his elbow with a skull on the top with claws wrapped around. Then a tree growing from his foot to his knee and it looks awful.

Friend number two has a chain around his ankle, a gargoyle on his arm "to watch over him" and the best one is "Ride of Die" tattooed on his neck.

Friend number 3 has a puma or some big cat ripping through his shoulder tissue. Really it looks like a cat sticking out of a female body part but we don't tell him that. Then he has a dragon blowing fire on the other arm and on top of that he has a car engine with fire and stuff blowing out the pipes.

I've seen bad tattoos so I say think of a tattoo you would see in the movie "Joe Dirt" and get that. Or just get Pauly Shore's face tattooed on your butt!.
<----------------------------

one of my teachers in HS had woody wood pecker on his arm. When we asked him if he regretted it, he said this, "I got it when i was young, stupid and happy all the time. Now that i got worries of being an adult, i can look at it and think of those times and laugh. Brings back good memories so no i don't."
I kinda agree with it.

Ha, well at least i think tux looks better than all those mentioned tuffgong

I have a tribal dragon on my right forearm, a tribal design on my upper right arm, a black Panther on my right calf and a 16 to 18 inch Dragon (chinese/Japanes mix in design) on my left shoulder and shoulderblade. I drew the dragon myself and then got the tattoo artist to ink it for me.

As for the pain, it's all relative to yer mind. I didn't feel a thing, but my threshold for pain is quite high. Your results will varry.

Get the TUX Penguin on yer arm with the words "Born To Be Free" under it.

Last edited:
images
sub-square-barney.gif
I love you...you love me...we're a big happy family :lick:

Best Tat Ever!

lol...barney rocks!

:p

I would laugh my arse off if someone got a tat of barney :lick:

OK a friend of mine has one that fits this description to a T.....

On the base of her neck at the top of her spine she has the computer keys <CTRL> <ALT> and <DEL> tattoed on to her..... the idea is that someone can perform a system reset when she is so drunk and out of it she collapses face down.....

This surely fits the Bill (sic) because probably in thirty years that key combo will be history and only geeks will know what the "three fingered salute" was - or am I wrong?

OH yeah and whatever it is surely that location is ideal, because long hair can cover the thing also....

gonaads said:
I have a tribal dragon on my right forearm, a tribal design on my upper right arm, a black Panther on my right calf and a 16 to 18 inch Dragon (chinese/Japanes mix in design) on my left shoulder and shoulderblade. I drew the dragon myself and then got the tattoo artist to ink it for me.

As for the pain, it's all relative to yer mind. I didn't feel a thing, but my threshold for pain is quite high. Your results will varry.

Interesting sounding tattoos :)

I wanted to get one since around 1991 but for one reason or another everytime I made an appt and was going to have it done... something fell through. It wasn't until 2003 that I actually got one. In my case I'm glad I waited. It's not that my original choice was bad but I'm more pleased with what I ended up with and my choice changed significantly. It's a unique celtic knot and it has personal meaning.

I think basically if a person wants a tattoo it should have meaning to it. If it's just "Yeah, wow, dude, I got a tattoo! Look at me!" then I think it's silly. It has to mean something. Mine is on the back of my right shoulder and very few people have seen it. I didn't get it to display it... I got it because it meant something. Anyway, I'm digressing. The point is if it means something cool. But the beginning of this thread... to get a tattoo and look back in 30 yrs and wonder what you were thinking? I don't mean to be insulting but I guess it's hard not to be... I think that just sounds utterly childish and dumb. Why waste the time and money? Sorry, just my opinion and people are entitled to do as they please.

As for the pain factor. It all depends on your threshold to pain. To me it reminded me of being stung by a wasp repeatedly. Actually it hurt less since I'm allergic to wasps. Think of it as a sewing machine on your skin. To me it was no big deal. But I have a rather high pain threshold for a number of reasons.

rotjong

Hey Mainframe. I got bad news. Only geeks know what ctrl-alt-del means now.

Ok< i've given it great thought.

Get a tat or Princess Leia in the Harem outfit.

Most Windows users know what CTRL+ALT+DEL means, regardless of their technical knowledge.

yea ctrl + alt + del is old news.. I see old people all the time asking about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back