!!HELP with REAL player startup

E

efeezee

OK, save your breath if your answer is "Uninstall it"

I wish I could uninstall REAL, because they suck, but most of the streams I use online are REAL only, so I am trapped.

Anyway, I have tried de-selecting all of the REAL updates & headlines from popping up from the system tray. I have used msconfig to disable it, but it only comes back. I HATE SHIT THAT TAKES OVER MY PC, please help me disable the bull$h** once and for all.

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well first i can help u delete whatever that shit is thats starting up on ur machine msconfig doesnt actualy get rid of the stuff u dotn want 2 start up it just moves it 2 a diff place so it dont load but if u edit the registry it will get rid of real bulls__t. always back up ur registry first tho. open regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
and delete what ever key it is that u dont want startin up, and 2 get rid of the program if it wont uninstal just delete the real folder in Program Files. then just search ur registry for anythign with Real in it and delete. uninstalign is always better but if shitty Program makers leave u with no other choice what i told ya will work fine. just be carefull u dont delete anything that isnt part of real player. tell me how it works for ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back