help with ramdisk xp pro

T

tcc

I am trying to install historykill into my
ramdisk xp pro but every time I boot up its gone.
could some one please show me how to do it
coz its doin my head in.
have looked on web sites but no details how to use.

thx

What's history kill? If it's a program then yeah, poof!!! Install it, zip it, then when you want it back on the ramdisk, unzip it. Otherwise it will keep vanishing.

when you say zip it zip it to where ?
how do I make it automatically run in ramdisk xp pro ?
historykill deletes everything when booted up e.g cookies temp etc.

If you want to run the program from the ramdisk... install it there, then zip everything that was installed. Put the zipped file on your hard drive somewhere and when you want to run that program from your ramdisk you'll need to unzip it back to it. RAM is volatile... when you shut down everything in it goes away... so you'll have to keep putting it back when you boot back up each time.

thx very much

but is there any way I can make it run automaticly when it boots up e.g like a start up file somewhere

you could put the contenst of the zip in a folder on your comp, then make a .bat file to copy all files over to the ram disk on startup

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back