Help with mouse

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
Hi all!
Im looking for something, i think it is a driver, but im not sure.
This is what it does:
When you push BOTH mouse buttons, the cursor changes to a circle with arrows and if you keep them pushed moving the mouse up or down allows you to scroll a web page up or down (not using the bar at the right, obviously).
Try it, push both buttons and see if you have it.
Can you tell me what is it or where to get it?
Thanks!

I've got that but my mouse has two buttons & a scroller. Push the scroller in & scroll up or down.

Silvio said:
Hi all!
Im looking for something, i think it is a driver, but im not sure.
This is what it does:
When you push BOTH mouse buttons, the cursor changes to a circle with arrows and if you keep them pushed moving the mouse up or down allows you to scroll a web page up or down (not using the bar at the right, obviously).
Try it, push both buttons and see if you have it.
Can you tell me what is it or where to get it?
Thanks!

ne chance of make n model is it roll ball, wireless, scroll, usb, ps/2, optical etc?

I believe thats an additional piece of software from the mouse maker.

Mmm, just a regular mouse, i saw this in some PCs, (Could it be a Compaq thing?..mmm)

My mouse does this (kensington) .. I think you have to install the added stuff ontop of the drivers.

This is called auto-scroll, that should maybe help you google for a driver or tool to implement it - in my case it is implemented by clicking on my scroll wheel

Before you go looking for drivers.

You have to tell windows to treat the dual push as an autoscroll command.

Start - control panel - mouse, select buttons tab. See if you can modify a combiation of button pushes to add autoscroll (btw mine calls it universal scroll).

If dual push is not an option then you will need to go looking for specific drivers for your mouse to use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back