help with litestep please!!!!

K

kenjinn

hi

my problem is that when ever i extract my themes to the themes section it wont show up when i want to select it.
im having trouble installing themes for litestep
if someone could tell me where exactly i put themes?!

please reply

thnx, peace

-Kenjinn

certain litestep distributions use different directory structures for their skinning elements - try and use ls distros and themes which use the same standard - i think OTS (or soething like that) is the most common one, which will guarentee you can use them together. sory i can't be more help, but litestep wasn't really for me when i tried it - if you get fed up with it, as i did, why not try geoshell, or, a bit more litestep-esque, sharpE, as your shell :)

geOShell: www.geoshellx.com
SharpE: lowdimension.net

hth

Download this: Litestep Installer
Next, if you want too, download this: Litestep Distro Patch

After you install the Litestep Installer, all OTS themes will be installed, within the themes folder. You can install DISTRO themes also, but you have to copy a distro file to your themes folder.

Read the readme files after installing the Litestep installer and the Distro patch. It will explain everything the will help you out. I don't have Litestep installed right now to provide the exact detail as to which file is the Distro patch file and which folder the themes will be installed. If you want, you can email me or icq me @ 163282618, and I can help you out more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back