help with lexar media compact flash card reader

R

ry1079

Before i was able to copy my photos from my card reader using the 'Scanner and Camera Wizard' because whenever I loaded my memory card to the card reader, it would automatically go to the 'Choose Pictures to Copy' screen.

I was wondering how I could get that feature back again. I don't know why my computer doesn't automatically read the new pictures i have. Any help would be appreciated.

It might be because the camera is not being unplugged from the usb port before trying to download pictures again. :confused:

I don think he has got his camera connected , Hipster , only the card.
Iwould remove the card reader from the computer and then reconnect it, to enable the wizard to run again and see a new usb connection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back