Help with an XP style

D

Darkwolven1

I have spent tons of time finding a style that suits my fancy and I have found that I like Maggra-X ported by Kol. [_http://kol.slipstreamx.net/themes.html] One thing that bugs me though is that the background of the button is not transparent and when a website uses a system button like on forums I get a rectangular patch behind the button. It looks weird. I have seen others using oval buttons where the back was transparent. I tried contacting Kol to ask if he was going to fix this , but I get no reply.

I downloaded TGTsoft's style builder, but I was wondering of somebody could tell me the easiest way to make sections transparent in a graphic. Can you just erase unwanted parts to transparency? I have PSP7 and Photoshop Elements both available to me. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

NM, I figured it out. :D Now I just have to figure out how to fix the check boxes. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back