Help with 3d accelerator please!!!

A

Aiax

Hi to eveyone,Please help me,i have a diamond monster 3d II, i saw the other post and i installed the same drivers for win2k.
All seems to be ok :i have the config tab in the screen proprieties .But there is only the option for the glide,i have not opengl ... and when i look at the card resources in the hardware proprieties it says thet the card is not using resources because it has a problem.What to do? The card is ok because works in win98(on the other partition).
Someone helps me please!!!!!!
Thankyou all
Aiax:confused:

but

really? can you tell me where i can find them please? i tried the drivers for xp at voodoofiles(those released on 1/1/02) and i have the same problem:(
Aiax

from when i last checked, there are no xp drivers made for the voodoo 2 line. i have the win2k drivers force installed on another computer but i dont remember the settings. when i go home, i'll look them up and repost here.

As far as i know Xp should reconise the Voodoo2 and instal it by its self, But theres no point in lookin for any newer drivers for a voodoo card because im sure u know the Nvidea bought 3DFX out.

Yes , this is the real truth ! An upgrade to an NVIDIA product can be the intelligent movement for any voodoo card user ...

And so?

And so thanks to all for helping me,so which card do you suggest me?i was thinkin to ati radeon 8500 (without dvi and other things that i don't need) the price is high but i think that a card like thet can work for me at least 3-4 years, i almost play ,but i don't want to have to buy a new one after that because it's too old in future!
All suggestions are welcome:D
Thanks to all
aiax

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back