Help Windows XP

rem1x6

Brian = D
Error!

Error: Loader couldn't initialize service
^
THats what happens when i start up my windows XP professional can anyone help me out here!? I can't even go into my XP it just logs on and just stays at my wall paper, windows task bar or explorer doesn't even show up.. :( So im stuck waiting Please Help! Is there anyway to bypass this problem or fix it?! so i can acually use my computer once again I have also tried entering Safe mode also. There is some how no way for me to get pass this thing.

Welcome rem1x6. :)

You could try doing a repair install of XP. Have the bios set to boot the cd rom first. Boot up with the XP cd inserted & follow the screen to the repair option. Make sure you do a repair & not a format......follow the screens.

can you hit CTRL+ALT+DEL after you get this error and see if something is not responding?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back