help windows .net rc1 and jetico bestcrypt

M

Majestic12

For the life of me I have been trying to get bestcrypt to work with windows .net rc1, it works partialy it creates a container but then windows doesn't reconize it. I tried manualy mounting it and then fiddleiung with computer management in admin tools but no luck.

Anyone have any luck, or know something I don't?

Running: Windows .Net RC1 Standard Server
Jetico Bestcrypt 7.07.7

---> If anyone can figure out how to get bestcrypt to work with windows .net rc1 standard server email me and I will give you $20 bucks and my admieration. <----

Loaguide@hotmail.com

What file system do you use? NTFS or FAT? If you are using NTFS, you may have created a small container which does not have enough space for NTFS filesystem structures - minimum size required for NTFS is about 1.5 MBytes. If your create larger container, there should not be problems with NTFS formatting. Just a thought.

Originally posted by xsivforce
What file system do you use? NTFS or FAT? If you are using NTFS, you may have created a small container which does not have enough space for NTFS filesystem structures - minimum size required for NTFS is about 1.5 MBytes. If your create larger container, there should not be problems with NTFS formatting. Just a thought.

I tried on 3 machines: 2 are running NTFS and 1 is Fat32.

I usaly create contains about 20gb in NTFS and 4gb in FAT.

On all three of my machines I have four 120gb hard drives: 3 are are 98% empty and the 1 has my installation files on it and it has 90% free space.

I have tried creating containers as small as 1mb up to 80gb and no luck.

Incase you are wonder I use the machines as file servers (ftp and web )

System stats:
dual 2ghz
Ram:512
hd: 4x120gb
cdrw: 8x4x32
dvdrw:2.4X2.4X8

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back